Women’s Euro 2022: The women’s euro 2022 planned by UEFA, will start on July 6th in Manchester at Old Trafford with England taking on Austria in the opener. The 13th edition of the UEFA women’s euro 2022 will feature sixteen teams which are divided into four groups of four teams and there will be a total of 24 group stage matches followed by seven knockout matches from July 20th to July 31st.
Where will UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 be Hosted?
The women’s euro cup tournament will be hosted across ten venues in England with the last set to be hosted in London at the Wembley Stadium like the men’s Euro which was held last year. In the groups, each team will play with the 3 other teams of their individual groups in single-round matches with the group topper and the second-placed team of each group advancing to the knockout stages.
UEFA women’s Euro 2022 Groups
England has been drawn in Group A along with previous champion Norway, debutants North Ireland and 2017 semi-finalist Austria. Group B features Germany which is an 8-time champion, Denmark which is the 2017 runners-up, and former semi-finalists Spain and Finland. Previous one-time champions Sweden and Netherland have been drawn together with Portugal and Switzerland in Group C, while, France, Belgium two-time runner-up Italy, and Iceland have in Group D.
How to watch the UEFA Women’s Euro ‘22 for FREE
If you are in the U.K., France, Austria, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, and numerous other European nations then you can Watch UEFA women’s euro 2022 live streaming for free. That is because there are many channels in those countries that will be showing only some matches or all matches of the UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 live streams. If you do not want to spend money on Pay-TV in another country you can watch it through a VPN instead.
How to Watch Women’s Euro 2022 Live Streams Anywhere with a VPN
It is natural that you want to watch women’s euro 2022 live stream online from your home country, but if you are not there you can use a VPN. A VPN makes it appear as if you are just surfing the web from your home country which means you can access all the streaming services you previously pay for, from anywhere on Earth and from anywhere that has an internet connection. If you are currently in the U.S., you could watch the Women’s Euro 2022 live streams on BBC iPlayer, even though you are not in the U.K. They are completely legal, inexpensive, and very easy to use too. There are a lot of best VPN services and the best one is ExpressVPN which opens in a new tab. It is fast, will work on loads of devices, and it even offers a money-back guarantee for 30 days.
How to use VPN to Watch the Euro Match Live Stream
- Install any VPN of your choice. ExpressVPN will open in a new tab and it will be nice.
- Choose the place you wish to join to in the VPN app. For example, if you are in the United States and you want to view a United Kingdom service, you have to select the United Kingdom from the list.
- Now you can sit back and enjoy the action. You can head to BBC iPlayer or any other website and you can watch the game.
Women’s Euro 2022 Fixtures
All the times are in BST
- Wednesday, Jul 6 – Group A: England 1-0 Austria
- Thursday, Jul 7- Group A: Norway 4-1 Northern Ireland
- Friday, Jul 8 – Group B: Spain 4-1 Finland
- Friday, Jul 8 – Group B: Germany 4-0 Denmark
- Saturday, Jul 9 – Group C: Portugal 2-2 Switzerland
- Saturday, Jul 9 – Group C: Netherlands 1-1 Sweden
- Sunday, Jul 10 – Group D: Belgium vs. Iceland, 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Jul 10 – Group D: France vs. Italy, 8 p.m.
- Monday, Jul 11 – Group A: Austria vs. Northern Ireland, 5 p.m.
- Monday, Jul 11 – Group A: England vs. Norway, 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jul 12 – Group B: Denmark vs. Finland, 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jul 12 – Group B: Germany vs. Spain, 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jul 13 – Group C: Sweden vs. Switzerland, 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jul 13 – Group C: Netherlands vs. Portugal, 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Jul 14 – Group D: Italy vs. Iceland, 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Jul 14 – Group D: France vs. Belgium, 8 p.m.
- Friday, Jul 15 – Group A: Northern Ireland vs. England, 8 p.m.
- Friday, Jul 15 – Group A: Austria vs. Norway, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Jul 16 – Group B: Finland vs. Germany, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Jul 16 – Group B: Denmark vs. Spain, 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Jul 17 – Group C: Switzerland vs. Netherlands, 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Jul 17 – Group C: Sweden vs. Portugal, 5 p.m.
- Monday, Jul 18 – Group D: Iceland vs. France, 8 p.m.
- Monday, Jul 18 – Group D: Italy vs. Belgium, 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jul 20 – Quarterfinal I: A1 vs. B2, 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Jul 21 – Quarterfinal II: B1 vs. A2, 8 p.m.
- Friday, Jul 22- Quarterfinal III: C1 vs. D2, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Jul 23 – Quarterfinal IV: D1 vs. C2, 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jul 26 – Semi-final I (W25 vs. W27), 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jul 27 – Semi-final II (W26 vs. W28), 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 31- Final, 5 p.m.
Check here: UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 Fixtures Download Free PDF
2022 Women’s EURO FAQs
Who are the hosts of Women’s Euro 2022?
England will host the UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 and have made an unopposed bid for the rights. UEFA has confirmed that England will host the tournament in Dublin at a 2018 Executive Committee meeting. It will be the fourth time where England will be hosting the tournament and it will be the second time as outright hosts. The country formerly served as co-host in the year 1984 and in the year 1995 as one of numerous host nations and hosted itself in the year 2005.
Which Stadiums are used for UEFA Women’s Euro 2022?
A total of ten stadiums will be used at UEFA Women’s Euro 2022. They include St Mary’s Stadium, Old Trafford, and Bramall Lane. As is usual for showpiece football events in England, Wembley will be hosting the final.
Which Teams are Qualified for UEFA Women’s Euro 2022?
Hosts England has been qualified inevitably for the tournament and they were joined by the other nine qualifying group winners and the 3 best runners-up.
The qualified teams are –
- England – host
- Netherlands – Group A winners
- Denmark – Group B winners
- Norway – Group C winners
- Spain – Group D winners
- Finland – Group E winners
- Sweden – Group F winners
- France – Group G winners
- Belgium – Group H winners
- Germany – Group I winners
- Italy – Group B runners-up
- Iceland – Group F runners-up
- Austria – Group G runners-up
- Switzerland – play-off winner
- Northern Ireland – play-off winner
- Portugal – replaced suspended Russia
UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 Squads
UEFA’s deadline to submit its 23-women squad for each nation is June 26th. After that, all the teams are allowed to make a limitless number of changes before their inaugural games, in the event of injury or illness.
Which Online Streaming services and TV channels are showing UEFA Euro Women’s 2022?
The women’s euro 2022 tv coverage has been undertaken by BBC and it has the right to broadcast Euro ‘22 in the United Kingdom. That means that every game will be accessible to watch across the TV channels as well as online, using the BBC iPlayer. In the United States tv channel for Euro cup 2022 are Univision and TUDN. UEFA Women’s cup will Games will be broadcasted on Optus in Australia.
How to buy UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 Tickets?
The UEFA women’s euro 2022 tickets can be got through UEFA’s official ticket portal. Fans are able to get priority access to tickets if they have created a UEFA Euro ticketing account before July 2021. Some stuff has already sold out, including the finals at Wembley and all the tickets for England’s group stage games. For the UEFA Euro 2022 Tickets of England games, prices for the group stage tickets ranged from £15 – £40, while tickets for other games start from £10, and category one tickets cost £20.
Check out: Watch Online UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 Live Streaming