The official release of Android Pie is out for the Google Pixel series and the Essential Phone, and the Android 9 source code has been uploaded to AOSP. For some users on the more popular devices, this means a swift update to the latest release is now possible—at least unofficially. The popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi 4X recently received fairly stable Android 9 ports, and now it’s the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1’s turn. The developers released the first official builds for nearly 40… Since then, the team has rolled out two more stable releases with… Early last week, ASUS held a launch event in website India for two new mid-range smartphones that our users have been very excited about.
- The popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi 4X recently received fairly stable Android 9 ports, and now it’s the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1’s turn.
- It is also one of the most downloaded Custom ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- These include the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2, Nokia 6.1, 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, Moto G5 Plus, and the HTC One M9.
- Then, letting the phone rest for a few more minutes is a good solution.
The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 has quickly become one of the most popular mid-range phones in India, and for good reason. Fortunately, that’s where Google Camera ports come in.
Keep in mind that this is a Mediatek device, so support isn’t as good as on other phones. I’ve received reports that regular GCam doesn’t work on this phone. GCam 7 from Urnyx05 is reported to work on Android 11. Versions from Wichaya and GCam 8.4 (LMC8.4) from Hasli are reported to work on the ZF9. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page. So, you have successfully installed and booted into TWRP. The next and final step is to root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using Magisk.
Make sure you read the pros and cons of root before rooting. This section is focused to solve your root ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB -related queries in depth. You can unlock the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB without fastboot. Answer – Go to twrpupdate.com and search your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB name.
- After announcing the roadmap for several ZenFone devices, ASUS has opened the beta for the Android Pie update for the ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- Let us know what do you think about the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool in the comments section down below.
- So this is how you can install TWRP recovery using Fastboot which will be working for the majority of OEM Android devices.
- So, it would be best if you flash GApps separately in order to use the Google application such as Play Store.
ASUS is rolling out an AOSP-based Android 10 beta update for the ZenFone Max M2, which ibrings all the new Android 10 features to the budget device. The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 comes with a clean stock Android interface instead of the traditional Zen UI.